1. What do you wish you'd done more of last year? Less of?
I wish I had read more books and I wish I had spent less time on social media
3. Do you have a word for the year? Elaborate if you'd like to elaborate.
Yes I do and it's "Breath".. I've spent most of my fifty one years running around at the speed of light from one thing to the next. Never slowing down to be in the moment. I've missed a lot of moments because of this. So now it's time to slow down, take a deep breath and be in the moment.
4. January 11 is National Milk Day...are you a milk drinker? What kind? Your favorite recipe that calls for milk (cereal doesn't count)?
No, I don't drink milk. Lactose intolerant.
5. What excites you most about the future? What do you miss about the past?
I don't think about the future. I was never one to look to the future of things. I always look to today because today is all we have. I miss my parents and the ease of the days before the world got so crazy..
6. Insert your own random thought here.
Are you in Introvert or an Extrovert?